Wednesday 5 August 2009

What to do if you breakdown on the Motorway

Yesterday I had a number of long drives. Southampton to Milton Keynes in the morning, and then to Heathrow and back that evening. My trip that saw me changing radio stations a couple of times, a stop for coffee and a stop for some fuel but for 11 other cars their trip was spoilt by breaking down on the motorway

Since the launch of our Breakdown Cover I have become a bit of a breakdown spotter and following yesterdays tally I thought I'd share some advice on what to do in the event of a motorway breakdown

Web Version
Print version

Yesterdays Tally included:
  • BMW 3 Series Y plate
  • Fiat Punto 55 Plate
  • Ford Fiesta 51 plate
  • Ford fiesta x plate
  • Ford Mondeo 02 Plate
  • Mercedes C Class 02 plate
  • Mercedes E Class 54 plate
  • Renault Laguna 52 plate
  • Seat Altea 58 Plate
  • Vauxhall Vectra 51 Plate
  • VW Polo T plate

There was also one dreadful accident and praise goes to the RAC patrolman who happened to be there and was expertly managing the situation

If your breakdown cover has lapsed compare our breakdown cover today.

No comments:

Post a Comment