Thursday 30 July 2009

#Followfriday 31st July - Newbies

Whilst twitter isn't or perhaps shouldn't be all about numbers there isn't much point in logging on if you don't have any followers to engage and share stuff with.

I invested in the @NikkiPilkington Tweetmentor course which has been invaluable but the real truth is that once you get to c.100 followers a kind of momentum occurs simply by tweeting and engaging with a few people

So this week here are some newbies I've followed. Please join me by following them, after all there are only 3 possible outcomes:
1. they'll give up
2. you'll unfollow them because they're dull
3. you'll have found yourself a new twitterer

@bleeky very new, and hasn't updated his bio yet. I can tell you he's into cricket, is a bit of a geek and is expecting his 2nd child, oh and my wife is his daughters god mother

@exeposs100 having another go and looking for help with his twittering. PR company so wow could be a really useful contact for many of us. I found him on a search "looking for new followers" I think we should oblige

@somewherehot my web designer. Another one whose abandoned twitter. Ironically I know that some of my followers would be good for his business and also that he would be good for some of there's. Oooh let's find out

@RAC_Breakdown How can one of the UK's leading UK Breakdown provider have less than 100 followers? They post some interesting, if so far limited, tweets and is CarCare Directs breakdown provider

@srb2003 new and no idea if they want a whole load of followers or not but followed on the back of my favourite tweeter being excited about their arrival to twitter..which is enough for me

I do hope this is the start of a beautiful....well let's just follow for now and see what happens :)

Cool Bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment